Are you into metaphysics, spirituality, beauty, health, AI, aliens, social justice, and conspiracy theories? If so, I have something for you.
Save this image to Pinterest:
- Beauty Twitter/Instagram feeds facial recognition technology, surveillance
- Hair growth/loss – hair as antennas, extrasensory
- Male pattern baldness etc as a byproduct of colonization, industrial diet?
- Rice water for hair growth
- Based on this New York Times article
- What is glitter? Aluminum metalized polyethylene terephthalate
- Why do we love glitter? A theory that has found favor among research psychologists (supported, in part, by a study that monitored babies’ enthusiasm for licking plates with glossy finishes) is that our attraction to sparkle is derived from an innate need to seek out fresh water.”Is glitter becoming increasingly popular because we are approaching the water wars? Kind of like how the sex and drug trades boom during recessions.
- Wartime invention: The tiny, shiny, decorative particles of glitter we are familiar with today are popularly believed to have originated on a farm in New Jersey in the 1930s, when a German immigrant invented a machine to cut scrap material into extremely small pieces.A December 1942 article in The Times — possibly the first mention in this newspaper of the stuff
- Why the secrecy?
The first, the rumored farm site of glitter’s invention, refused to answer any of my questions. “We are a very private company,” a representative said via email. The second is Glitterex.”He would not allow me to see glitter being made, that he would not allow me to hear glitter being made, that I could not even be in the same wing of the building as the room in which glitter was being made under any circumstance, that even Glitterex’s clients are not permitted to see their glitter being made, that he would not reveal the identities of Glitterex’s clients (which include some of the largest multinational corporations in the world; eventually, one did consent to be named: thank you, Revlon, Inc.) “When I asked Ms. Dyer if she could tell me which industry served as Glitterex’s biggest market, her answer was instant: “No, I absolutely know that I can’t.”
- Cash, soda, water?? PJV in the comments mentioned sugar!
- Health impact of aluminum (via Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry):
- Brain and bone disease caused by high levels of aluminum in the body have been seen in children with kidney disease. Bone disease has also been seen in children taking some medicines containing aluminum. In these children, the bone damage is caused by aluminum in the stomach preventing the absorption of phosphate, a chemical compound required for healthy bones. Very young animals appeared weaker and less active in their cages and some movements appeared less coordinated when their mothers were exposed to large amounts of aluminum during pregnancy and while nursing. In addition, aluminum also affected the animal’s memory. These effects are similar to those that have been seen in adults.
- Some workers who breathe aluminum-containing dusts or aluminum fumes have decreased performance in some tests that measure functions of the nervous system. Oral exposure to aluminum is usually not harmful. Some studies show that people exposed to high levels of aluminum may develop Alzheimer’s disease, but other studies have not found this to be true. We do not know for certain that aluminum causes Alzheimer’s disease.
- Some people who have kidney disease store a lot of aluminum in their bodies. The kidney disease causes less aluminum to be removed from the body in the urine. Sometimes, these people developed bone or brain diseases that doctors think were caused by the excess aluminum. Studies in animals show that the nervous system is a sensitive target of aluminum toxicity. Obvious signs of damage were not seen in animals after high oral doses of aluminum. However, the animals did not perform as well in tests that measured the strength of their grip or how much they moved around.
- Glitter as surveillance tool: Researchers and zookeepers sometimes mix glitter with animal feed to track animals (polar bears; elephants; domestic cats) via sparkly feces. Because glitter is difficult to remove completely from an area into which it has been introduced, and because individual varieties can be distinguished under a microscope, it can serve as useful crime scene evidence; years ago the F.B.I. contacted Glitterex to catalog samples of its products.
- My dietary experience of the last decade: sugar-free, vegetarian, pescatarian, vegan, gluten-free, Specific Carb Diet, paleo, keto, carnivore, now animal products and fruit
- Oxalate dumping manifests as sparkles on the skin
- What are oxalates? Oxalate is present in a lot of plants and fruit that we eat. It is especially high in almost all seeds and nuts, but in some more than others. Ordinarily, the gut won’t absorb much of the oxalate from the diet because most of the oxalate will be metabolized by the flora or just leave the body with the stool. Under other conditions, such as when there is gut inflammation, a lot of dietary oxalate is absorbed. The difference can be as great as going from 1-2% of the dietary oxalate absorbed to as high as 50%.
- Our bodies make oxalate on their own, especially when certain enzymes aren’t balanced in their activity because of genetic differences or because someone has deficiencies in enzyme cofactors like vitamin B6, magnesium or thiamine. Oxalate also can be generated in the body when someone is getting high doses of vitamin C or consuming high levels of fructose.
- Oxalate sensitivity should be suspected if you have any of the following symptoms (in addition to a thyroid condition like Hashimoto’s or Graves’): joint pain, pain in the body, burning with urination (interstitial cystitis), burning with bowel movements, leaky gut, depression, kidney stones
- More of it stays in the bone than anywhere, but it also goes into blood vessels, and glands, and secretory organs and even the spleen and heart. It can even get into the brain, most likely the parts of the brain that regulate hormones!
- Oxalate is also secreted to the skin and can cause terrible rashes. … People on our listservs have reported the swelling of blood vessels in the skin termed livedo reticularis, and others have described and pictured all sorts of skin lesions, including an odd appearance of glitter in the skin that appears imbedded, but glistens beautifully in the sun.
- What is the relationship between oxalates and GMO’s?
- All of my carnivore/zero carb/keto diet + sparkling threads (with video evidence) have disappeared from Twitter – why?
- Why are billionaires investing in veganism?
All links in my Crystal Conspiracy thread on Twitter
“When there are dips in the financial market, we sell out of our Money Magnets bracelets,” says Jandro, referring to the $88 accessory that promises to “bring wealth into one’s life.” She says business increases when consumers are stressed or anxious about the news. – Fast Company
40% increase in Google searches for “crystal healing” in the last four years
- Cobalt: “In the Democratic Republic of Congo, children as young as seven work the cobalt and copper mines in the country’s Katanga region that contain deposits of minerals like tourmaline, amethyst, citrine, blue and smoky quartz.” Cobalt is the mineral commonly used in cellphones.”In cobalt-producing regions of Congo, child laborers are being employed, women are spending their days washing minerals, and babies are being born with shocking, rarely seen birth defects””US passed a law requiring American companies to source four specific minerals – tin, copper, tungsten, and gold – from Congolese mines that are free from militia control. While this is seen as an attempt to prevent human rights abuses, cobalt has never been added to the list”
- Quartz in the USA:
- Source “No less significant will be the fruit of these advancements to a new world at peace where crystals will be the vibrating hearts of most telecommunication equipment.” Professor Gerald James Holton, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
- “The Army had radio before they had crystals. Now the Army has communications. That’s the difference. Crystals gave us communications.” – Major General Roger B. Colton, 1944
- “The first task of the Quartz Crystal Section was to publicize the need for quartz crystal units… This was done so successfully that many letters were received from patriotic citizens offering to donate the crystal sets which had reposed in their attics.”
- Historical precedent: the US Army communications tech division Quartz Crystal Section solicited citizens to donate crystal units for military use in the 1940s
- Most US crystal shops get their wares at the Tucson Gem Show. Arizona is also “home to unmatched military and training facilities” as well as 3000+ UFO sightings
- Piezoelectricity, wireless charging, energy harvesting:
Some naturally piezoelectric occurring materials include Berlinite (structurally identical to quartz), cane sugar, quartz, Rochelle salt, topaz, tourmaline, and bone
Man-made piezoelectric materials include PZT (made from lead zirconate titanate), Barium Titanate is a ceramic piezoelectric material that was discovered during World War II (theorized to be present in chemtrails), Lithium Niobate“If you can make a tiny bit of electricity by pressing one piezoelectric crystal once, could you make a significant amount by pressing many crystals over and over again? What if we buried crystals under city streets and pavements to capture energy as cars and people passed by? This idea, which is known as energy harvesting, has caught many people’s interest. Inventors have proposed all kinds of ideas for storing energy with hidden piezoelectric devices, from shoes that convert your walking movements into heat to keep your feet warm, and cellphones that charge themselves from your body movements, to roads that power streetlights, contact lenses that capture energy when you blink, and even gadgets that make energy from the pressure of falling rain.” – inefficient but still possible
The current gold standard of wireless charging technology is called Qi Wireless. Qi as in energy.My current theories: US military may somehow benefit from civilian crystal collections for experimental communications programs, including but not limited to communications with ETs. May also be large-scale crystal collection/grid programming to manipulate the populace, either by the US gov or by ETs themselves
- Video on mewing/orthotropics
- Tongue posture impacted by soft industrialized diet
- Dr Weston Price research on indigenous people’s diet, teeth and bone structure
- Nutrition and Physical Degeneration PDF
- Teeth and bones as crystal structures – do teeth serve a purpose beyond the obvious eating and talking – do they store data and energy?
- Pineal gland:
Dr John Horton, author and one of Prem Rawat’s personal physicans for 40 years, wrote and spoke extensively from a medical perspective about Rawat’s Knowledge. He claimed he had researched the effects of Rawat’s Knowledge and explained the Divine Nectar:
“There is a liquid produced within us which the Bible speaks of as “the waters of life.” When we are taught to drink these waters, we experience a very sweet taste which is very likely the taste of the pineal hormones, and by continually drinking this secretion, we reinforce the activity of the pineal gland, just as continual exercise of a muscle strengthens and builds it. The early “reptilian” layer of our brain imposes on us a set of primitive sense-drives and automatic, stereotyped patterns of behavior. This part of our brain is largely associated with taste and smell experiences, and when the beautiful taste of nectar is experienced, it overrides this part of the brain, releasing us from these set patterns. both by the clarity of the experience itself, and by the constant reinforcement of pineal activity which it produces.”Meaganxrose on Youtube talks about mewing and pineal activation
- Originally posted on my old Instagram:
Technologist billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya made his fortune at Facebook mind you, talking about how social media is designed to program us (in the interest of corporations, I’m paraphrasing) and he actually does not use any social media anymore because it’s shredding the fabric of society, nor does he allow his own children any screen time whatsoever. Whatsoever! It sounds “extreme” until you consider how new all this technology is…How long our brains and hearts took to evolve, societies founded on in the flesh relationships, how fast social media has swept through our lives by comparison, how no humans before us ever had access to this many faces and voices in a single day. “Social media is still an energy exchange…if you’re wondering why you’re exhausted all the time.” – @/dykearchive on Twitter. All tying back in to my purple eye makeup post from a couple weeks ago where I talk about social media and intermittent reinforcement as a manipulation strategy that leads to addiction in all kinds of relationship⚡️“Get off the Internet/ I’ll meet you in the street/ Get off the Internet/ Destroy the right wing” – Le Tigre“Intermittent reinforcement” which is when someone only meets your needs some of the time, and it is the cornerstone of dysfunctional relationship and emotional addiction. A rat is given access to a lever that consistently gives them food. Scientists switch the lever to only give food some of the time, expecting the rat to get frustrated and go do something else. No. The rat becomes increasingly fixated and obsessed. Addicted. Social media platforms leverage intermittent reinforcement to keep people addicted. You’ll have months of growth, then The Algorithm changes, and people literally panic. And understandably so when your income depends on it. The only way to Beat The Algorithm is to plant and water your garden elsewhere. It is so important to OWN and nurture your own digital space, AND to form real relationships off of social media.
TOOLS FOR GROUNDING & AUTONOMY
Write out your life story BY HAND at least once, for your own reference in case AI starts meddling with our memories, and don’t share it online ever. Notice how the password prompts are largely questions about your childhood? They need that data to help flesh out simulations.
Write BY HAND as much as possible. There’s a reason cursive is not taught in US schools anymore. They really want us uploading our thoughts as much as possible.
Connect with YOUR ancestral traditions. Spiritual practices and food especially. Cultural appropriation leads to instability of the psyche. A cactus can’t drink from a redwood’s roots.
Organize with analogue tech like a physical planner. Use digital tools as necessary, as backup. We need to have control of our own references and narrative that can’t be altered remotely.
Protect your fingertips and handwriting. No peace signs in photos!
Suspicious Observers for solar activity reports and Disaster Prediction App
Tongue posture for pineal activation and tooth health
Rice water to help your hair flourish
Acupressure mat for nervous system and energy work
Looking forward to reconnecting with you all again over at Aquarius Rizing, hopefully soon! Thank you for reading!