SHOP YIN ESOTERICA
Slow Beauty Immersion
Private Health & Beauty Forum
If you love diving deep into esoteric health & beauty topics, you’re in the right place. We discuss everything from nutrition to fertility, personal style to dream analysis, perfumes to ancestral memory – and much much more. We don’t offer medical advice but we do share our personal healing journeys in depth.
The vibe and camaraderie in this forum is magical – on top of connecting with kindred spirits you also gain access to other bonuses like access to my private Twitter Community, exclusive videos made by yours truly, private readings and rituals, posts from guest teachers, the Library of Mysteries, exclusive access to the Yin Esoterica Shop, and more.
If you just want to join the Twitter Community, you can purchase it a la carte below.
Slow Beauty Forum Reviews
The Great Remembering Journal Kit
Printable Instant Download
Book-binding & Quick Binder Template Bundle
Book-binding & Quick Binder Template Bundle
I am so excited to present The Great Remembering Journal Kit, my first ever PRINTABLE, instant-download creative project. This is a kit that I designed based on my lifelong habit of keeping journals, sketchbooks, scrapbooks, vision boards and dream diaries since childhood. I designed this printable kit as a way to combine all these passions into one beautiful keepsake.
In your Journal Kit you will receive:
- Cover art “Parthenogenesis Priestess,” a digital collage by yours truly
- Journal Pages: Lined pages, graph paper, and grid dot paper
- Sketchbook pages: Watercolor, seed paper, and Japanese washi paper textures
- Dreams & Synchronicities pages
- Hidden Desires ritual pages
- To-Do List pages
- Nakshatras reference sheet for fellow Vedic astrology students & researchers
- Astronychomancy Transits reference sheet (perfect for readers of my first onychomancy book)
- Favorite Birth Charts pages for quick reference to astrology charts you regularly study
- Occult Nails Correspondences reference chart
- Lunar Phasing reference sheets (for planning your life by the moon)
- Activating Ancestral Memory list of journal prompts
- Index pages for bullet journalers
- Pocket templates in 6 beautiful options
- Decorative labels & embellishments: 1 page
- Vision Board Ephemera: 10 pages of inspiring images mostly based on what I want on my vision boards, but with a wide enough variety that I feel will appeal to a lot of us
- Sacred Textures: 3 pages of beautiful detail images of different natural & luxurious materials
- BONUS Yin Esoterica Ephemera: 4 pages of gorgeous goddess imagery, natural objects, sacred geometry, and other visually stunning esoteric delights for further adorning & customizing your journal kit
- 2 File Formats: The book-binder’s journal kit for when you want to construct the WHOLE journal yourself, including the cover, and the quick binder kit for if you want to print out the pages, hole punch them and put them in a regular binder.
- You will need the following supplies: Scissors, craft glue, and either a stapler or needle & thread for the book pages. You can either print your pages yourself on regular printer paper (plus 1 sheet of heavyweight matte photo paper recommended for the cover), or get it printed at a print shop or someplace like Staples. Each file includes details on exactly how to print it (single-sided, double-sided etc)
Reminder you will NOT receive a physical journal in the mail, you will receive several PDF files that you can immediately download and print so you can create the journal kit yourself. Please see my TikTok and Youtube channels for video instructions on how to construct your journal kit.
Slow Beauty Lounge
Private Twitter Community
If you want access to my private Twitter Community, but don’t necessarily want to participate in the forum, this is for you.
Twitter Communities are a new feature that combine the flexibility of the regular Timeline with the intimacy of private DMs. We can tweet directly with each other and only people who have a link to the Community can see our tweets.
There are currently about 100 of us and we talk about all things beauty, health, and wellness. This is where I tweet my uncensored thoughts that aren’t necessarily appropriate for the whole TL.
Keep in mind that access to the Community is included in the Slow Beauty Immersion, above. I highly recommend joining the Immersion if only to gain access to all the additional resources in the forum, even if you don’t want to post yourself.
After you checkout, please forward your receipt with your Twitter username to email@example.com and give me 24 business hours to add you to the Community.
occasional communiques from the kikiverse
Submit your review